Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Really, God, you think just because this is the second time I was washing a wineglass and it broke and cut my fingers to pieces that I'll stop drinking?

Well, you’ll have to do a little better than that.  [snort]  I mean, really, you think I can’t drink with only one hand?  What kind of imbecile do you take me for?  Maybe, just maybe, if you sent a dragon down from heaven (what?  it’s got wings!  and a heart!  and a soul!) with a machete in one paw, er, claw, and a machine gun in the other paw, er, claw and it breathed fire all over my face, causing the wine glass that was inching towards my lips to break, I might stop, well, no…. cuz there ain’t no law saying you can’t drink wine out of a plastic cup, is there?!  HA ha!  Yeah, that’s what I thought, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment