Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 6 Post 6! Result - 10 Stone One and a Half

Yippee … the weight is finally on the move … 10 stone 1  and a half.   That half a pound makes all the difference!  Last night I crumbled, no not over a biscuit, but stuffed myself with two glasses of wine, a sausage roll, a packet of crisps and a prawn sandwich having been ‘good’ all week, and knowing full well it was weigh in today … I just lost it, and felt so annoyed when I woke up this morning and realised how I had fallen off the biscuit barrel.

But … I cycled to work again, and it helped because I was 10 stone 4 last week, and am now 10 stone one and a half, I really think I can do this!! 

Part 2 this week will be swimming, Iwill try and build up tomorrow to 30 lengths although it might be a bit too much.  If I get too tired I will try 25.

I really need to keep on track, keep focused and keep going.  I know I need to have the odd treat, but I really really have got to try my hardest.  It feels I guess like an alcoholic trying to give up alcohol.  The withdrawal symptoms are horrible.

  • Thinking what I would eat if I could
  • Thinking about how much I would eat  if I could
  • Thinking about that lovely feeling of eating a Yorkie bar
  • Thinking about that lovely sweet taste when dunking a digestive biscuit in a cup of tea.
  • Thinking how yummy it is to dunk a twix in a cup of tea and suck up the hole in the middle whilst drinking (like a straw!)

It’s hard dieting … if you don’t diet or have never had to or felt the urge to then you are very lucky.  But … I am going to do this, and prove to myself that I can.  I have proved to several that I am a light weight lately, so now is the time to prove them wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment