Monday, January 4, 2010

Twenty-Ten. Food and everything else.

So the New Year has arrived. Happy Happy to you all.

I don’t really do resolutions as it makes me feel worse when I don’t actually achieve any of them. Instead I give my self a big pat on the back when I do anything of any worth, a pat and usually something sweet.

I would like to try and vaguely, maybe get a few things done in the coming year:

I am going to curb my expanding waistline. Of late I have seemed to have stopped doing all those other things that kept me naturally lithe and so will have to either cut down on the intake of large bits of quivering fat  - or just do some exercise.

There will hopefully be some cooking lessons for the Mrs. I constantly get in trouble because I don’t let her cook at home. The kitchen is most definitely my domain. The Mrs is a very capable cook – pre Mr and Mrs Garlic Confit she knocked up an amazing curry and had an Honourable mention on WNC – apparently it is intimidating to cook for me, piffle. It is only a little confidence with a knife that is needed and after that she will be top class.

Talking of WNC there will be a lot more. It has been a bit of a crazy year and both of the Alter Egos took a bit of a pasting. I will keep everything spinning as well as I can.

The only other thing that I really need to get sorted is this site. As I may have said before I am collating older blogs and writing into one place – tryityoumightlikeit.com is now gone and pointing here.

playingwithyourfood.com will still be teaching children around london how to eat and cook, but this year (our 5th) it will hopefully have the long awaited funding. The new branding site and so forth should be up and running by the start of Feb. In the meantime if you want to nominate a school near you or help us out with food supplies/ sponsorship or anything you can think of just drop me a line

So. That is actually a lot of stuff that I am going to try and do. hmm. lets hope for something sweet.

[Via http://mnaahs.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment