Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Decade

Happy New Year!  I hope this one will be soooooooooooo much better than last– for everyone.

I hope that the new year will be a cancer-free one, spent with a good TSH range, and minimal health problems!

This commencement of a decade rises in my mind, something that will happen within this decade, something momentous and life changing (hopefully not just for me), and that is, that by the end of this decade, I’ll be a doctor.  I’ll be able to help fellow thyroid patients and give them the care they deserve… not the poor current standard.

Well, last night’s festivities left me with a couch and a computer that have a pretty strong wine smell and some empty bowls- I’m off to bring the apartment back into shape.

[Via http://hungryfortsh.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment