Friday, January 22, 2010

Silver Maiden

Today was nice.

I made quite a bit of wacky looking paper, which was fun. The maths teacher admitted that he did not think that we could all hear the construction workers smashing windows just down the corridor from where we were -he thought “it was all in my head *strange grin*” And honestly, he wasn’t joking. He though that only he could hear window panes being dropped to smash against the floor…  *twitch*

Went to Vinmonopolet to buy wine for a birthday party I’m attending tomorrow, and enjoyed reading the descriptive labels very much. “With a touch of rubber and liquorish,” “With a slight hint of apple.” The one I went for in the end had “Red/blue with a taste of liquorish and a hint of wild berries” I think. It sounded pretty good. I was tempted to go blindly for the one with the funniest label, but it was expensive, so I didn’t.

Watched Red Planet. Didn’t expect it to be any good, but it actually had quite a few twist and turns which I did not expect, so I did watch it through to the end. Though honestly, a film doesn’t need much for me to want to watch the end -just in case something good happens or all the characters die a brutal death.

Was going to watch Dr Who now, but I forgot to borrow the next disk from the brother, so I’ll just go to bed instead. Which will be nice. I’m looking forward to catching up on sleep. Have been all week.  I also had lessons, they’re just not really worth mentioning. Off to sleep now.

[Via http://milloway.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment