Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunday Date Night

Adam and I had a fun little spontaneous date night tonight. We both needed it for sure!

Before I get to that, let’s back up to lunch.

I had some leftover salad tossed with some Annie’s Goddess dressing. I also had one mini-whole wheat pita with some roasted red pepper hummus. I love Sabra’s roasted red pepper hummus!

DSC_0028.JPG

I also had a couple cookies that I brought home from the cookie extravaganza yesterday.

DSC_0030.JPG

I ate a lemon & ricotta cookie and a coconut macaroon. Yumm!

We hung out at home and then headed out for our date night!

First stop: The Wine Room at Park Avenue.

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

First you buy a card, and then add money to it as you want. They have over 150 wines to taste and you can choose the size of your tasting as you go. It’s self-serve and it’s really fun to just go around and try what you want! We already had a card so we added some money and went for some tastings. Then we headed to Urban Flats.

DSC_0031.JPG

We split a salad of caramelized onions, walnuts, blue cheese and a balsamic vinaigrette(on the side). Yum! At first they forgot the pears but they made the salad for me, glad I asked for some. :)

We ordered three flat breads to share. Well, I shared two he was on his own with the steak & portobello.

DSC_0032.JPG

To the right is the roasted vegetable flat bread.

This is the FIG and prosciutto flat bread with blue cheese and mozzarella. SO amazingly good! Sweet, savory. Delicious!!

DSC_0033.JPG

This is Adam’s steak and portobello pizza!

DSC_0034.JPG

I ate this plate..

DSC_0035.JPG

..plus another slice of roasted veggie and the fig and prosciutto.

When we got home, I ate some cookies. Excuse the paper towel, I just wanted my sweets fast! ;)

I only ate one of the lemon ricotta cookies and the coconut-meringue-macaroon cookie. Yummy!

DSC_0037.JPG

I had a great night with Adam, and I am SO ready for bed now!!

:) Goodnight!

Katy

-Subscribe :)

-My Twitter Page

[Via http://thesebeautifulfeet.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment