Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth Right Now.

I was just in Wallyworld (Walmart).  I’ve been to funerals that were more uplifting.  At least the woman in front of me, a senior citizen, was friendly. We managed to agree that you can’t walk into Walmart for just one thing.

I dropped my parcels off at my car, which is parked in Osh Kosh Wisconsin, and walked to the state regulated liquor store (freezing my ass off in the process-what we do for “fun”). What an atmosphere change! Everyone was laughing, and helpful, and smiling! That because either A) everyone was piss drunk already and was back for resupply, or B) everyone was looking forward to getting piss drunk.  The cashier commented on how much she liked my hair. A man even let me get in line in front of him!

More people should spend more time in liquor stores. Even if you’re not getting anything.

[Via http://rioko861.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment