Monday, October 26, 2009

You know when you push the "surf" button on the remote?

The wine tasting tour was a great day! I had a lot of fun and found some new favorite wines. (Holiday at Brotherhood was amazing! The Raspberry Cider at um…I don’t remember which stop. There was a fireplace? I’ll look later BUT! Oh gosh…I can see that one being something to get a guy lucky if he’s smart about it…)

 There’s not much else I want to say about it other than SUPERFUN, AWESOME and it left me very SMILEY.

There’s so much spinning around my head at the moment…clicking through as if my head is a tv that’s had the channel surf button pressed and just keeps flipping through…

A lot of it is complicated or at least has complications involved so I’m writing it down to see if it helps…

Things I’m leaning towards saying “No” to:

~More hours at the Pool. Not sure I can handle them really…but I’ll prob say yes anyway…

~One of the guys I used to hook up with is back from Cali for at least several months. He’s already asked to see me…I’m feeling like the answer should be no because although it’s fun and pretty good sex, it’s just about sex and well…meh. Sex used to be part of hanging out with him and hanging out with him was fun, now it’s the main event and not so much fun.

~My landlord emailed me about them selling their rental properties and asked if I’d be interested in buying one of them. Tempting as it is, I’m not sure I should because I don’t know where I’ll be next year. Not sure I want to buy something and leave. I have a couple of weeks to think about it.

Things I’m leaning towards saying “Yes” to if the opportunity does come through:

~Making out with someone who has hurt my heart in the past. I’m curious to know if hes as good as I think he might be. Don’t worry. I’m awesome at keeping the heart protected if I want to just have some fun.

Frankly it would be out of curiosity and attraction more than any sort of attachment thing. My eyes are wide open. (And anything that would happen with him would be a situation of it not being expected or planned…maybe hoped for, but that’s about it. The fun would be in laughing with him again.)

~Depending on the money involved, taking one of the jobs I’ve applied to even though it’ll mean staying here longer. Maybe sticking around town wouldn’t be the worst thing. I guess as long as I make enough money to go a visiting/ on vacations it would be ok.

~Seeing the guy who is back from Cali. Bored and horny goes a long way for me…

~Applying for a teaching program that if accepted into WILL force me to stay in the area for at least 7 more years. (They pay for the classes etc and you give them 5 year commitment after you’re done…)

Also, I’m thinking about the fact that I’m not doing as well with my 101 Things as I would like. I’m going to rearrange some things schedule wise and try harder.

What’s on your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment