Friday, March 5, 2010

Regretsy Warning

I have an enormous respect for the amount of time and effort the sellers on etsy put into their work. I can’t even pretend to be as amazingly talented as some of the creators on that site (though I can dream). That said, my husband came across the blog Regretsy (warning this site does contain mature content including nudity and cursing), and I feel kind of bad, but i can’t stop laughing. One of those posts is a woman trying to sell her Peter Pan video. So NOT what etsy is for. Some of the items posted are ridiculous, but some of them are awesome in an “I would totally buy that for a friend way.” Like toilet paper embroidered with president’s faces. Ridiculous, but intriguing. Like this:

Manllow

After reading through twenty pages the hubby and I decided to get some wine and continue with our perusal of the site. The post about all of the Twilight crafts on etsy had me rolling on the floor. Seriously. Click on the photo and check out all the other crafts. Like the coffee grip warmer that says be safe. “You know Edward Cullen would want you to be safe.”

P. S. you can customize your own manllow with your Significant Other’s face. Looks like I know what I’m getting for my birthday. ^_^ But seriously. I love how on their etsy site they know they’re creepy. That just makes me want one.

So get a glass of wine, cozy up, and enjoy Regretsy.

[Via http://tenacioustextiles.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment