Wednesday, March 17, 2010

2 Weeks Til Miss Jacquie Becomes a Mrs

First, let me say that Jacquie has been one of the most fun brides to work with!  We were introduced by my sister, Rachael, and I couldn’t be more happy she did!  With less than two weeks until the big day, the task list is long.  But we are  making speedy progress! Sunday night Jacquie, her mom and my sister all came over to my house to get down to business.  What we weren’t expecting was my fridge to die that day.  Needless to say, my kitchen was filled with wedding thoughts and lots of warm, thrown away food.

One of the most creative seating charts I’ve ever seen … little cut out squares of paper all taped to ….

A CAPTAIN CRUNCH BOX!  Doesn’t get any cuter than this!

First on our list was the programs:

We created a tri-fold program that matches the invitations perfectly (if I do say so myself).  These will slip into a sapphire sleeve with a white band around it.  I would love to post a photo to show what I’m describing, but that would mean I’ve got one finished.  Not so much …. Jacquie still owes me a small amount of content.  Once I have that, it’s off to the printer I go to be followed by lots of folding.  I’m insane … I love this stuff!

Next on our our list was the guest book:

We went around on this one for a while.  We started with possibly two guest books, to a photo frame for signatures, to signed rocks in a pond (decided that with just over 200 guests, there  would be WAY too many rocks!)  We decided on a coffee  book table on wine … to really drive home the home made wine favors.  I just finished the guest book tonight.  It’s complete with a wide variety of photos and quotes on the fine hobby of wine.  Check out a preview here:  Preview Jacquie’s Guest Book

Last but not least … center pieces!

I can’t take any credit on this one.  It was ALL Rachael.  Her and Jacquie put together really cute vases with water, floating candles, glasses pebbles and of course some flowers.  SO cute girls … I  can’t wait to see the room filled with them!

Not a second to spare, next on the list are wine bottle labels, name tags to slip over the neck of the bottle and finish off the list with place cards.  Sunday we continue our tasks with gluing of ribbons on vases and counting of glass pebbles.  Ok … scratch the counting, we are going to guesstimate (sorry Mrs Martell!)!

Jacquie is not only going to be a drop dead gorgeous bride, but she is always an amazing woman and friend!  And Doug … we’re getting a taxi!

Love Mel

[Via http://mrsbissing.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment