Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PINOT vs MERLOT

Ya, I know what you are thinking.  That movie sideways.  Rumors were said that merlot sales actually went down after that movie came out.  I honestly have to admit that I took that movie seriously and I started to look for the Pinot wines in the grocery store apposed to the Merlot.  I actually used to always go for the merlot because i really like it, I enjoyed the bitterness of the wine and I also got it because it was cheap.  So I’ve done a bit of research to see if merlot sales have gone down, I also found out the differences between the 2 wines.  I personally like merlot to this day and i like pinot too.  I pick pinot more though.  Is it because of the movie or do i really like the pinot better.

According to Google trends

I did find that wine is more interesting than John McCain.. thats weird.. who cares about that.. funny that someone actually did a pole about that.

The hottest wine region in California is Napa, second to Napa was Sonoma

go to see more trends at http://trendinator.blogspot.com

now.. Merlot Vs. Pinot, ha.. it isnt true!

Merlot and Pinot have been about even since Sideways came out in 2004 with merlot just above pinot according to the google trends that is

more info go to http://spiritofwine.blogspot.com

ya people.. wine is from grapes

View This Poll

answers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment