Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pilgrims week and a night with wine...

Just for a moment there I thought I might have a look into real life again… it’s a good thing I get back to ground level fast these days. An evening with potato chips, dip and red wine is cozy enough… but I hate the day after feeling of nervousness and hangover nerves of saying or doing stupid things. It’s a good thing I will never ever do that again this year at least (or ever if I manage) ’cause the feeling of being a moron is worse than drinking alone… so I’ll stick to that last part in the future. For the last part, note to self, don’t bother flirting … you’ve been out of the game for over a decade and to top it off … you can’t compete with David Berkowitz. Nope, I’ll stick to WoW ^.^ I still can enjoy the occational bottle of J.D with the usual farming (it’s amazing how fast farming goes with some whiskey at the side, not that it’s something I do often…).

Driving on the ocean by Dark shore (gotta love the water walking potions).

These last few days my night has turned into day and vice versa. I’ve been doing the Pilgrims bounty on most of my characters to level cooking. It’s by far the most interesting seasonal event cause it makes your cooking easy. I must admit i had some problems with the Turkinator achievement the first day but now I have it on 5 different characters *yay*. Also I’ve leveled cooking on 5 characters up to 300 which is good for later leveling.

Had to visit and explore Bloodmyst and Azuremyst isle with my DK.

You can catch many flies with one stone while doing the Pilgrims bounty achievements… like exploring the Islands in Ally territory (like Bloodmyst and Teldrassil)… and the achievements keeps flooding in as you do stuff you wouldn’t bother normally doin on an alt. Tho I must admit playing a deathknight is pretty fun (and I love the path of frost).

We also have raided Ulduar 10 with our casual guild last weekend… I hope to do it again the coming weekend. It’s a bit new to me and exciting since we get further each time. We have gotten Freya down and working on Hodir. The Catwoman (picture above) we oneshotted this week so we seem to progress and get to train before the 3.3 patch which will make Ulduar and TOTC absolete cause of the higher gear status on Icecrown Citadel.

I’ll just continue having fun with the old content grinding reputation on my deathknight whilest waiting for the new content. I actually also love the company of guildies on a daily bases like boosting old friends in old instances or enjoying an evening in Stratholme with new friends… it makes the game more fun…

Anyways… I guess I’ll fall asleep soon… been up since 2145 last nite and I get tired fast these days.

[Via http://plaintompersonal.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment